Simple mouthwatering snack.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 slices italian loaf
- 2 garlic
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 12 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 ball mozzarella roughly torn
- 12 pitted black olives
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 12 basil leaves
- amount salt
- Toast the bread a little then immediately rub the garlic over one side and drizzle with half the extra virgin olive oil.
- Combine the tomatoes, mozzarella, olives, oregano and salt in a bowl and spoon over toast then place the bread on a baking tray and put in the oven so tomato cheese mixture is toasted a little.
- Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and top with basil leaves.