The world is divided into those who like brussel sprouts and those that don’t. You may not be a fan of a cooked brussel sprout but if you love a crunchy salad give this a try. Not only is it good for you, it tastes fantastic.
- 6 Brussel sprouts
- 1 Zucchini
- 1/2 a bunch of chopped mint
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup Pecorino, grated
- 3 Tbsp of good olive oil
- Finely sliced brussel sprouts.
- Slice zucchini using a vegetable peeler.
- Add mint.
- Add a good pinch of sea salt and pecorino.
- Top with about 3 Tbsp of good olive oil.
- Mix and spread out on a plate.
Recipe is thanks to Mumu Grill, for other recipe ideas please visit Mumu Grill.