- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These Bunless Nugget Burgers are a simple crowd pleaser and make a great midweek meal for any busy family.
This MoM Cook Club recipe is proudly brought to you by Ingham’s Chicken.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 packet Ingham's Chicken Breast Nuggets
- cucumber, sliced into rounds
- tomato, sliced
- cheese, sliced
- tomato sauce
- tooth picks, for assembly
Notes... These Bunless Nugget Burgers will become an absolute staple in your kitchen once you've made them once. They're also the perfect way to get the kids eating a few vegies along with the chicken nuggets!Who thinks they'll be giving the kids these Bunless Nugget Burgers? Weee sure do! Thanks Ingham's for providing the best quality chicken nuggets for these Bunless Nugget Burgers !
- Preheat conventional oven to 200 degrees celsius. Bake Ingham's Chicken Breast Nuggets on a baking tray for 16- 18 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Slice up the burger fillings - cucumber, tomato & cheese.
- Assemble the bunless burgers- cooked Ingham's Chicken Breast Nuggets, cucumber, tomato, cheese, tomato sauce and another nugget. Repeat for each bunless nugget. Use a toothpick to secure each nugg burger. Enjoy!
Recipe Bunless Nugget Burgers
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.