- Serves 4
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Ever get a craving for garlic bread? I love it, so I’m happy to say that this recipe not only tastes great, but it is also totally guilt-free! Here’s my recipe for cauliflower garlic bread …
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 cups Cauliflower florets, chopped
- 50g Light mozzarella cheese
- 3 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp. Flat leaf parsley
- Using a food processor, chop the cauliflower into fine rice-sized pieces.
- Place cauliflower into a microwave safe container and microwave (covered) for 7 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, cheese, garlic and parsley. Add cauliflower and stir to combine.
- Spoon the mixture onto the baking tray and flatten it out.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Season with salt and pepper, serve warm and enjoy!