- Serves 8
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Easy, tasty one pot soup, a quick and simple midweek meal.
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 whole Butternut Pumpkin, peeled and chopped
- 1 whole Sweet Potato, peeled and chopped
- 4 medium Potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 whole zucchini, chopped
- 1 clove garlic,
- peppercorns and salt, to taste
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- Crunchy croutons and parmesan cheese to garnish
- Peel and roughly chop all vegetables, place in large saucepan with garlic clove, vegetable stock and season to taste. Place on stove top bring to boil gently.
- Once vegetables are soft using a stick blender, blend till all lumps have been removed.
- Serve hot with some crusty croutons and freshly grated parmesan cheese.