- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A great way to use up those pesky leftover candy canes
- Multi Pack Milky Way bars
- Mini candy canes
- Tiny Teddies
- Chocolate buttons/buds
- Melt a handful of chocolate buttons in small bowl in microwave.
- Place chocolate on the base of Milky Way Bar and then press candy canes lightly onto the melted chocolate, so that they stick to the bottom.
- Turn the Milky Way Bar over and allow to set.
- Once the chocolate is set, gently press a Tiny Teddy into the Milky Way Bar by holding the sides of the bar, this prevents the bar from squeezing out.
- Store in an airtight container, in a cool place.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.