You are going to love these NESCAFÉ Caramel Latte Dessert Cups!
These mini dessert cups are easy to serve at any event and they’re just enough to satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth without going overboard.
These dessert cups are beyond pretty and they’re also so easy to make.
MoM Members have been trying NESCAFÉ Caramel Latte and have rated the coffee 4.59 out of 5 stars. Read the reviews from real mums just like you here.
Whatever you’re up to now’s good for NESCAFÉ Caramel Latte.
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 6 dessert cups )
- 8-10 Sponge finger biscuits
- 1 cup Hot water
- 1 tsp Instant coffee granules
- 600ml Whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Confectioners sugar
- 2 sachets Nescafé caramel latte
- For sprinkle Cappuccino topping or cacao powder
- Brew the coffee or espresso in hot water.
- Whip the heavy cream, sugar, and Caramel latte sachets until stiff peaks form.
- Dip the sponge biscuit in the coffee quickly and place it at the bottom of each cup.
- Top with a drizzle of cream and caramel latte.
- Repeat the same process with the sponge biscuit and cream mixture.
- Top it with whipped cream.
- Dust with cocoa powder, and decorate with chocolate.
- Chill in the fridge and enjoy.