- Serves 6
- Makes 8
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This caramel popcorn is easy to make and delicious!
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 8 cups of popcorn)
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (we used crunchy)
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Boil honey in a small saucepan for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the peanut butter and butter until melted.
- Add the vanilla and stir.
- Pour over popped corn and stir.
You can cut the recipe in half if you like as this recipe makes a large amount.