Popcorn the perfect treat for movie night!
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup popping corn
- 125 grams butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup your favourite nuts (optional)
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add the corn and pop. You could make it easier and use microwave popcorn instead! Put the popcorn in a bowl.
- TO MAKE CARAMEL: Melt the butter, honey and sugar over a low heat. Stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Turn the heat up and bring to boil. Boil for about 10 minutes uncovered or until golden brown.
- Add in the nuts at this stage (if you are using them), mix through and pour onto popcorn, gently mix and turn onto a baking tray, spread out.