- Serves 16
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A rich & decadent sweet.
Ingredients (serves 16)
- 200 gram tube Sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 125 grams Butter chopped
- 2 tablespoons Golden syrup
- 250 grams Arrowroot biscuits
- 100 grams Chocolate melted
- 1 tablespoon Copha melted
- Grease and line an 18cm x 28cm lamington pan with baking paper.
- Combine NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk, sugar, butter and syrup in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring constantly, making sure not to burn. Cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown and thick.
- Fold through biscuits and pour into prepared pan, refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until cold.
- Combine chocolate and copha, reserve. Remove slice from pan. With smooth side facing up, smooth chocolate mixture over top of slice, refrigerate until set. Cut into squares or triangles.
You can use dark chocolate if you desire.