- Serves 6
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
This is my go to meal since switching to low carb. Great to reheat for lunches, I freeze and reheat these throughout the week.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1kg Chicken Thighs
- 500gm Bacon, diced
- 2-3 handfuls Baby Spinach
- 600ml Thickened Cream
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Garlic (minced or powdered)
- 500gm Mushrooms sliced
- 500ml Chicken stock
- dash salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in fry pan. Pan fry mushrooms until soft, set aside.
- Pan fry bacon until brown, set aside.
- Brown chicken thighs, approx 5 mins each side. Add chicken stock, simmer until cooked through. Remove from heat, tip out chicken stock, cut chicken into small bite-sized chunks and set aside. Lower heat, clean pan and return pan to heat.
- Combine cream, eggs, parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, garlic and whisk together. Pour into pan, add baby spinach and stir through until sauce thickens and cheese melts to form a cheesy sauce. Add bacon, chicken pieces and mushrooms.
- Heat through and stir continuously so it doesn't stick to pan. This can be served with vegetables for a low carb dish or with pasta or rice.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.