- Makes 12
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
A lovely cupcake filled with sweet carrots and sultanas with a zing of ginger.
Ingredients (makes 12 Cupcakes)
- 150 grams Butter, softened
- 1 cup Caster sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Minced ginger (or use fresh grated if you have it)
- 1/4 cup Ginger marmalade
- 1 cup Plain flour
- 1 cup Self raising flour
- 2 Carrots, grated
- 1 cup Sultanas
Notes... Great with some spiced cream cheese frosting. You can also add some ginger powder if you want a stronger ginger flavour.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and prepare party pans in cupcake tray.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in one egg at a time and beat well. I use the electric handheld mixer for this.
- Add the minced ginger Nd ginger marmalade. Mix well again.
- Stir in one cup of flour. Then add the grated carrots and sultanas. Stir well. Add the other cup of flour and stir until combined. Don't over it or the cupcakes can be a bit doughy.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.