- Makes 12
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A dense carrot cupcake/muffin to keep you going through the day.
Ingredients (makes 12 cupcakes)
- 150 grams butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large carrots (around 2 cups worth grated)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon or mixed spice
- Once the butter is slightly cooled, beat together with the sugar and eggs.
- Stir through the carrots.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and cinnamon over the top.
- Fold together until combined.
- Spoon into cup cake pans.
- Bake at 180 degrees for around 30 minutes.
You could also add sultanas or some walnuts to these as well.