- Makes 6
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Make it a spooktacular Halloween with these delicious monster burgers. The kids will go all-zombie over them. These burgers are the perfect fuel for a trick or treat around the streets.
Ingredients (makes 6 Charcoal Turkey Burger Monsters)
- 6 Charcoal Brioche Buns
- 6 Ingham's Summer Turkey Burgers (or Rissoles if you have smaller buns)
- 1/4 bunch Rocket or Baby Spinach
- 2 Tomatoes
- 6 Cheese Slices
- 3 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Tamari (or Dark Soy Sauce)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Make a marinade of the honey, tamarind and olive oil and soak the Ingham's Turkey Burgers or Rissoles for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Slice the Charcoal Buns in half, slice the tomatoes into rounds and create your Cheese 'teeth' but trimming the cheese slice.
- Ideally cook your burgers on the barbecue (because you're aiming for burgers as black as you can - just don't burn them). Alternatively pan fry or you can grill.
- Cover the burgers in foil for 5 minutes after cooking to rest.
- Assemble as per our photo - a small squirt of tomato sauce on the bottom bun, the rocket or spinach, then the burger or rissole, then a slice of tomato, lots of sauce and then the top half of the bun.
- Arrange on a plate and serve with other fun Halloween decorations or treats.
Recipe Charcoal Turkey Burger Monsters For Halloween
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.