This chargrilled chicken and zucchini salad is a quick, healthy and refreshing summer salad.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 16 Chicken Tenderloins with tendons removed
- 2 Medium Zucchinis
- 1 Baby Cos Lettuce
- 1 Medium Red Capsicum
- 1 Medium Green Capsicum
- 1 Small Brown Onion
- 2 Medium Tomatoes
- 1 Small Bunch of Basil
- 3 Tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Finely dice onion, tomatoes and basil, put into screw top jar with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Screw on lid and vigorously shake. Set aside. (Dressing)
- Slice zucchinis in half and then into half cm strips... Slice capsicums into strips... BBQ Chicken, Zucchini & Capsicum on grill side of BBQ until cooked and slightly charred.
- Cut up Cos Lettuce into large pieces and divide between 4 plates. Top with Chicken, Zucchini & Capsicum and Finish with dressing.