- Serves 4
- 55 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This chargrilled vegetable picnic cob is sure to be a hit at your next picnic! Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers.
Are you sick of endless soap scum in your bathroom? See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 red capsicum, quartered
- 250g butternut pumpkin, thinly sliced
- 250g eggplant, cut widthways into 8 slices
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 zucchini, halved crossways, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2⁄3 cup (130g) Weight Watchers Cottage Cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 4 x 115g round sourdough bread rolls
- 50g 97% fat-free semi-dried tomatoes
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue over medium-high heat. Toss capsicum with 1 teaspoon oil. Cook, turning occasionally, for 12–15 minutes or until tender and lightly charred. Wrap in foil and set aside to cool slightly. Peel and discard capsicum skin.
- Toss pumpkin and eggplant with half the oil. Cook for 4 minutes each side or until tender and golden. Transfer to a plate. Toss zucchini with remaining oil. Cook for 2 minutes each side or until golden.
- Combine cottage cheese and basil in a bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Using a serrated knife, trim one-third off the top of each roll. Reserve lids. Remove soft bread from inside each roll, leaving a 1cm-thick shell (see tip).
- Divide half the eggplant among rolls. Top with pumpkin (cutting to fit if necessary), semi-dried tomatoes and cottage cheese mixture. Top with remaining eggplant, followed by zucchini and capsicum, cutting to fit if necessary. Top with reserved lids. Wrap each roll in plastic wrap.
- Place rolls on a large plate or a baking tray. Top with another plate or tray and a heavy weight (such as 2–3 cans of food). Refrigerate overnight. Bring to room temperature to serve.
7 ProPoints value per serve.