- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
This delicious chargrilled vegetables recipe is only 7 ProPoints value per serve. A great vegetarian option.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 tsp fennel seeds
- ½ tsp sea salt flakes
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- 400g sweet potato (kumara), thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 4cm pieces
- 1 yellow capsicum, cut into 4cm pieces
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 roma tomatoes, halved
- 8 green shallots, halved
- 400g reduced-fat fresh ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed oil (see note)
- Using a mortar and pestle, crush fennel seeds. Add sea salt and cracked black pepper and mix to combine.
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill over medium-high heat. Lightly spray sweet potato, capsicum, zucchini, tomatoes and shallots with oil and sprinkle with 2 teaspoons fennel salt. Cook, turning, for 8–10 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
- Place vegetables on a large serving platter and sprinkle with ricotta. Drizzle with flaxseed oil and sprinkle with remaining fennel salt. Serve.