- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
This delicious chargrilled vegetables recipe is only 7 ProPoints value per serve. A great vegetarian option.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 tsp fennel seeds
- ½ tsp sea salt flakes
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- 400g sweet potato (kumara), thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 4cm pieces
- 1 yellow capsicum, cut into 4cm pieces
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 roma tomatoes, halved
- 8 green shallots, halved
- 400g reduced-fat fresh ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed oil (see note)
- Using a mortar and pestle, crush fennel seeds. Add sea salt and cracked black pepper and mix to combine.
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill over medium-high heat. Lightly spray sweet potato, capsicum, zucchini, tomatoes and shallots with oil and sprinkle with 2 teaspoons fennel salt. Cook, turning, for 8–10 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
- Place vegetables on a large serving platter and sprinkle with ricotta. Drizzle with flaxseed oil and sprinkle with remaining fennel salt. Serve.
Recipe Chargrilled vegetables with ricotta and fennel salt
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.