- Serves 4
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
If you have fussy eaters!!! This one’s for you!!!!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1x Vege Soup pack ( Contain Potato, Swede, Onion,Carrot,Parsnip & Celery )
- 1x Pre-cooked Bbq Chicken
- 6 Cups Chicken Stock ( Store Bought )
- 2 Handfuls Pasta of your choice ( spaghetti works best if broken into smaller bits )
- A Tounch Oil
- To taste Salt & Pepper
- Do your Prep work first! Start by peeling and cutting all your veg, Small squares about 1-2 cm works best for me. Then take your pre-cooked chicken off the bone. I like to shred mine for this recipe.
- Once you have done this you can start by heating a small amount of oil in a large pot on the stove. Then add your onion and heat through for a sec, Add your Celery and lets it all soften up a bit. Add the rest of your vege's in and let them heat for about 2-3 mins.
- Cover with chicken stock, add a little salt and pepper and bring to the boil stir when required. Once it starts to boil you can turn down the heat and let it simmer.
- Leave to simmer for about 20 mins then come back and add your pasta. Let it simmer for a further 20 mins and your DONE!
- Serve with some nice Crusty bread rolls & Enjoy. Serves 4 rather large serves.