- Serves 10
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 2 Ingredients
Quick and incredibly yummy muffin for when you have unexpected guests and need to whip up something in 5 mins.
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 1 packet Chocolate cake mix (I use coles chocolate cake mix)
- 50gm Philedalphia cream cheese
- Prepare the cake mix according to the package.
- Line muffin papers in tray and fill 1/3 with prepared cake mix.
- Add 1 small dallop of cream cheese in the middle of each muffin and bake according to the cake mix instructions.
When I gave birth to my daughter, there were many people calling saying that they want to come visit. It stressed me out because I had nothing to serve them. This saved my embarrassment :) It is also very fancy because when you bite into the muffins the cream cheese filling drools out...Made them think you are a super mum for baking and taking care of a newborn at the same time...lol