- Serves 12
- 2 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This is one of our favourite flavours of ice-cream.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 1 litre vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 1 tin Top ' n' Fill Caramel
- 1 packet chocolate honeycomb, chopped finely
- 1 packet brandy snap baskets
- Put the softened vanilla ice-cream into a large bowl. Gently fold through the caramel and honeycomb.
- Put ice-cream into a container and place in freezer to set.
**Note: the time taken includes setting time. To mix it, it takes 5 minutes. It is a bit hard to say how many people this recipe serves - it all depends on how big a scoop you have!! I love to serve these in brandy snap baskets, but really, any way you want to eat it would be just fine!!