- Serves 6
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This is a cheats, sometimes lasagne meal. I don’t like using products from a jar all the time, but sometimes we need the help of a cheat meal when the days get busy.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 jar Pasta sauce, flavour of your choice
- 1 jar Bechemel sauce
- 500gm Mince, beef, chicken, turkey...all fine
- 1 cup Grated cheese
- 1 box of lasagne sheets, instant or fresh
- Extra Grated cheese for top
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Fry off the mince, add the jar of pasta sauce and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Heat bechemel sauce and stir through cheese until melted.
- Start with a layer of mince in a lasagne dish, then a layer of the bechemel, top with lasagne sheets. Continue until sauces are gone, ending with a mince then bechemel sauce and top with grated cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 mins until sheets are soft and top is golden brown. Serve with salad and garlic bread.
Great and filling on its own. Add a bit of freshness with a salad or veggies if preferred, and a side of garlic bread.