- Serves 6
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This is a cheats, sometimes lasagne meal. I don’t like using products from a jar all the time, but sometimes we need the help of a cheat meal when the days get busy.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 jar Pasta sauce, flavour of your choice
- 1 jar Bechemel sauce
- 500gm Mince, beef, chicken, turkey...all fine
- 1 cup Grated cheese
- 1 box of lasagne sheets, instant or fresh
- Extra Grated cheese for top
Notes... Great and filling on its own. Add a bit of freshness with a salad or veggies if preferred, and a side of garlic bread.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Fry off the mince, add the jar of pasta sauce and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Heat bechemel sauce and stir through cheese until melted.
- Start with a layer of mince in a lasagne dish, then a layer of the bechemel, top with lasagne sheets. Continue until sauces are gone, ending with a mince then bechemel sauce and top with grated cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 mins until sheets are soft and top is golden brown. Serve with salad and garlic bread.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.