- Serves 2
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A quick and easy cheats “risotto” for midweek. Great when you’ve run out of time or simply just can’t be bothered cooking for too long!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 teaspoon butter or olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 3/4 cup vegetable stock mixed with 1/2 cup water
- 50g feta cheese
Notes... Top with grated parmesan cheese if you fancy as well.
- Heat butter/oil in frypan over medium heat and sauté onions for 3 mins.
- Add mushrooms and thyme and cook until soft.
- Add the quinoa, stock and water. Stir and cook for 8 mins or until the liquid has been absorbed.
- Remove from heat and stir in the feta.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.