- Serves 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Quick and easy!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 Chicken or Beef Schnitzel
- 8 tbsp Tomato Relish or Chutney (I use a homemade relish)
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Preheat oil in a pan. Add schnitzel and cook for approximately 3 minutes each side.
- Remove from pan. Blot schnitzel on paper towel. Place schnitzel on a baking tray.
- Spread relish/chutney over schnitzel. Layer cheese on top. Put under a griller until melted. Serve with vegetables or salad.
This is great for when I don't have time to crumb my own meat.