- Serves 1
- 6 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This recipe is one of four recipes for a Hen's Breakfast. Yes it's sweet and indulgent just like the beautiful bride but it can also be enjoyed any time you just need a sweet treat just because.
Indulge and please EnJoY!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 2 Waffles
- handful Fresh blueberries
- 2 tblsps St Dalfour blueberry jam
- 2 tblsps yoghurt
- Cook waffles in the toaster till warm and golden. Simply arrange all the food items onto a plate and indulge. Enjoy.
- I used store bought waffles but once again I will post a family favourite recipe below for those of you lovely moms who wish to make their own.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 4 teaspoons baking powder 2 tablespoons white sugar 2 eggs 1 1/2 cups warm milk 1/3 cup butter, melted 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar; set aside. Preheat waffle iron to desired temperature.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the milk, butter and vanilla. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture; beat until blended.
- Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp. Serve immediately.