Ingredients (makes 30 )
- 3/4 cup Plain flour
- 60 gram Butter
- 1/2 cup Cooked mashed potato
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 120 gram Cheese, grated
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 180 degress. Line a tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl sift the flour and rub in butter. Stir in the salt, mashed potato and 60 grams of the grated cheese. Blend well.
- On a light floured board, roll out to about 1/2 cm. Using a 5cm cutter cut into rounds. Place on tray, brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown.
Notes... Hubby likes to sandwich these together with tomato sauce! Best eaten with 2 days.