- Makes 15
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
These cheese puffs are so easy to make and are absolutely delicious.
Ingredients (makes 15 -20 puffs)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 cups Grated cheese
- 1 cup Self raising flour
- 1 small Zucchini - grated or chopped
- 1/2 Capsicum - finely chopped
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Beat the egg and milk together in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well together. Place spoonfuls of mixture on a lined baking tray.
- Cook for approximately 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
The vegetables can be swapped with whatever you like or have on hand. Add some bacon or ham or add a dash of chilli sauce to liven it up.