- Makes 8
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
These cheese straws are very easy and fun for kids to make. You can use mustard for a stronger flavour or you can do without mustard.
Ingredients (makes 8 pieces)
- 1 sheet Puff Pastry
- 1 cup cheddar / tasty cheese grated
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees c. Spread a really thin layer of mustard on top of pastry.
- Sprinkle evenly with parmesan and cheddar.
- Cut into strips and put on baking tray leaving gaps as they will puff up.
- Bake in oven 200C until golden and crispy. Cool on wire tray.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.