- Serves 10
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
For a mum on the go, that needs a fast but good looking dish for a party, this is a winner! Pop some berries or drizzle passionfruit on top. 10 minute chef!
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 400g condensed milk (1 tin)
- 250g philadelphia cream cheese softened
- 300g thickened cream
- 1 packet scotch finger biscuits
- 1/2 cup lemon
- Lay scotch finger biscuits across base of cake dish.
- Blend together condensed milk, cream cheese and cream.
- Slowly add in lemon. Taste as you go to get the right strength. I don't' usually use the full amount, as I don't like it very tart.
- Pour mixture on top of biscuits.
- Place in fridge to set overnight.