- Serves 6
- 75 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Great for entertaining & a great way to serve a warm dip where you can eat the bowl as well.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 200 grams Sour cream
- 200 grams Softened cream cheese
- 400 grams Grated cheddar cheese
- 100 grams Chopped green chillies
- 4 Chopped shallots
- 1 cup Chopped ham
- 250 grams Chopped bacon
- 1 Cob/round bread loaf hollowed out
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Mix first 7 ingredients together & put into the hollowed out bread loaf.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour. Serve with the bread that was removed from the loaf &/or plain potato chips.
If you wanted to make this dip spicy try adding extra chilli. I used 4 shallots however, the recipe does call for chopped shallots to suit taste.