Kid friendly meal that grown ups will love too !
Ingredients (serves 4)
- Approx. 80 grams butter
- 1 medium onion ,chopped
- 400 grams Ingham's diced chicken breast
- 3 Table spoons plain flour
- 1 medium carrot,grated
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 1/2 cup cheese
- Approx. 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- Melt butter in saucepan , saute onion until soft.
- Add chicken pieces and fry until cooked
- Add flour ( a little more butter may be needed at this stage ) and stir for a minute or two until cooked
- Stir in milk, stir constantly to avoid lumps
- Add cheese,peas, carrot , zucchini and corn . Stir to combine and warm through
- Season to taste
Serve with toast, rice or mashed potato. Quick and easy weekend meal. Grown ups can add a dash of tabasco sauce if desired !