- Serves 6
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 13 Ingredients
An easy dinner full of vegetables for those fussy eaters!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 500g Beef mince
- 250g Button mushrooms, quartered
- 500g Potato, peeled and quartered
- 1 Onion, quartered then sliced
- 1 Carrot, halved lengthwise then sliced (1/2cm)
- 400g Tomatoes, halved then quartered
- 1 Corn cob, kernels removed
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Ghee
- 1/2 cup Cheese, grated (tasty or colby are good)
- Set potatoes to boil in salted water over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until soft
- Heat ghee in a large non stick saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic, onion, carrot, tomatoes and mince and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes
- Add the mushrooms, corn kernels, basil and tomato paste. Season to taste. Reduce heat and cook for 8 minutes
- Drain the cooked potatoes and add milk. Mash until smooth.
- Set Airfryer to 180 degrees. Put meat and vegie mix into 6 individual oven proof dishes. Divide mash potato between each dish and top each with a little grated cheese.
- Place each dish into the Airfyer basket and cook for 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden.
For a vegetarian option, simply omit mince.