- Serves 6
- 55 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These Cheesy Jalapeño Potato Wedges give you a delicious Mexican take on the humble potato wedge. So delicious and easy to prepare!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 6-8 med Potatoes,Peeled and cut into wedges
- Pickled jalapeño slices ( the amount is up to you depending on how hot you like it )
- 1/2 cup Tasty cheese
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- Splash Olive oil
- 1 packet Taco seasoning
Notes... If you prefer you can boil the wedges for 10 minutes instead of pre cooking them in the oven .. it’s up to you. These potatoes were delicious and tasted a bit like nachos ! Yum ! I said it feeds 6 ...it may only feed 4 .. depending on what you have with them !
- In a bowl drizzle the potatoe wedges with a little oil. Sprinkle over the taco seasoning and mix through well
- Line a baking dish with baking paper and add the potatoes and spread out
- Put as many jalapeño pieces around the wedges as you want. Cover with foil and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove foil , sprinkle cheeses evenly over the top of the potatoes and return to the oven uncovered for a further 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are cooked and cheese is melted and golden
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.