- Makes 21
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Ingredients (makes 21 )
- 2 cups mashed potato
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Additional grated cheese to top for serving
- Mix all ingredients - mashed potato, eggs and cheese in bowl and season.
- Add a spoonful of mixture into mini cupcake maker.
- Cook for 15-20 mins depends on the size of cupcake maker - but I would advise just keep checking as all cupcake models are different.
- After cooked top with additional cheese before serving.