- Serves 6
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A great quick and easy throw together meal for all the family.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 6 Sausages
- 1x 500gram bag of pasta (any type will do)
- 1-2cups Grated cheese
- 1 Jar Pasta Sauce (store bought or home made). This one is spinach & ricotta.
- Cook pasta until slightly al dente/almost cooked. It will complete cooking during oven baking.
- Whilst pasta is cooking fry the sausages in a frying pan. Once cooked allow to cool slightly so you can handle them. Once you can handle the sausages cut into chunks - these can be as big or small as you want. Set sausages to one side.
- When pasta is cooked (as above) add the sausages and jar of pasta sauce. Mix the ingredients together so all the pasta and sausages are coated in the sauce. The thickness of the coating will depend on how thick your sauce is.
- Pour the mixture into an oven proof baking dish. We use a deep rectangle one, but whatever you have that has depth to it is fine. Make sure the mixture is spread evenly (as much as is possible with pasta) over the dish.
- Sprinkle/cover the top of the pasta mixture with grated cheese - this will melt into the mixture whilst cooking in the oven. You can put as much or as little cheese as you like.
- Place the did into the oven on 160 degrees (fan forced) and cook for 15-20 minutes or until cheese has melted through and is browsing on top.
You can add any other meat - we also cook this with chicken too - prep & cook the same way.