- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
These cheesy spinach balls are quick and easy to make. A great kid friendly finger food, fantastic for lunch boxes. Great in sandwiches with salad or on a burger.
Ingredients (makes 12 Balls)
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 1 Cup Tasty Cheese, grated
- 2/3 Cup Breadcumbs (homemade is always best!) (if you use the 2 eggs recipe, increase crumbs to a whole cup)
- 1 tbsp Curry powder
- 2 Eggs (omit for vego option)
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Add all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. (You could throw it all in a food processor....this gives a great consistency!)
- Roll into golf ball sized balls. Roll half of the balls in sesame seeds.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Store in the fridge.
Tip: Make flat discs to use as Vegetarian patties for hamburgers! I try to make family friendly meals, recipes that are relatively healthy and easy to make!