- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A Margherita Pizza with a twist.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 large Wholewheat pita bread
- 2 tbsp pasta sauce
- 15 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- a handful of Vietnamese mint
- a drizzle of salad dressing
Notes... Are you looking for a no fuss pizza recipe? This is a super quick homemade pizza prepared in minutes. Instead of oregano or basil, the Vietnamese mint is a change of flavour. Using salad dressing is also a shortcut to a made from scratch version. Quick and easy!
- Pre heat oven at 200 degrees C. Place pita bread onto a pizza pan.
- Spread pasta sauce evenly to the bread. scatter cut cherry tomatoes and cover with shredded cheese. Bake in the middle of oven for 8-12 minutes or until cheese turn golden.
- Remove from oven, add mint and drizzle salad dressing. Cut into 8 slices, serve immediately.
Recipe Cheesy Tomato Pita Bake
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.