Ingredients (serves 12)
- 20 Chocolate Ripple biscuits, crushed
- 80g Butter, melted
- 500g Farmer’s Table Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Caster Sugar
- 2 Tsp Gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 200g Milk Cooking Chocolate, melted
- 2 Cherry Ripes, roughly chopped
- 1 Cup Cream, softly whipped
- Combine the biscuit crumbs and butter then press into the base of a greased and lined springform pan. Chill until firm.
- Beat the Farmer’s Table and sugar until smooth. Add the prepared gelatine and chocolate and mix until smooth. Fold through the chopped Cherry Ripe pieces and whipped cream.
- Pour the mixture over the prepared base. Chill for 3 hours.
*You can find Farmer’s Table in the Cream Cheese section of the dairy case at Woolworths. *I use a stand mixer to make this *An extra Cherry Ripe, roughly chopped, can be placed on top for decoration