- Serves 2
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Simple, inviting and tasty snack in under 5 minutes.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 4 slices sourdough bread lightly toasted
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 50g Camembert cheese sliced
- 1 tbsp soy flakes marinated with seaweed essence (optional)
- salt & pepper
Notes... When my friends drop in to say hi, we just wanted something light and easy, and this is it. You can buy packet of soy flakes marinated in seaweed essence from Asian stores, usually they called it imitation tuna fish so people can relate to it, but the idea is to enjoy plant-based product that has a texture and tastes good.
- Place lightly toasted bread onto a serving board or a platter. Cut cherry tomatoes in halves.
- Spread Camembert cheese slices on toast and top with tomatoes.
- Add salt & pepper, and sprinkle soy flakes if you wish. Serve.
Recipe Cherry Tomato Camembert on Sourdough
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.