- Makes 15
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Quick and easy, stores for several days in an airtight container
Ingredients (makes 15 biscuits)
- 125 grams Butter
- 1/2 Cup Castor Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 cup Chopped Nuts
- 1/2 Cup Sultanas
- 3 Cups Cornflakes
- Preheat oven to 180c and grease 2 baking trays.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg and the vanilla essence.
- Fold in the flour, nuts, sultanas and cornflakes.
- Drop in tablespoonfuls onto the trays. Bake for 12-15 minutes, cool on a wire rack.
Another one of the Kellogs Star Wars snacks from the 1980's. (feeling old now...)