- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 tbls water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease a 13 X 9-inch baking pan.
- Mix together sugar, butter and water in large mixing bowl.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in medium mixing bowl; stir into sugar mixture.
- Spread into prepared baking pan. Bake for 18 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky.
- Cool completely on wire rack in pan. Cut into squares.