- Serves 4
- Makes 4
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A simple dessert recipe, with tasty raspberries and nutritious chia seeds.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 small serves)
- 4 tbsp black chia seeds
- 2 1/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 x medium sized jars
- Either divide the mix into two jars, which will comfortably fit in the fridge standing up, or a larger jar if you have the space. Pour all in the ingredients in and shake hard to combine.
- Refrigerate over night, shaking or stirring every now and again before you go to bed to ensure the chia seeds don’t stick to the bottom.
- Shake again before serving, and divide among four small ramekins or cups, topped with fresh raspberries and/or toasted coconut flakes.
This recipe only takes about five minutes to put together, and then all you have to do is remember to shake it up once or twice before going to bed. Leave it so soak up the almond milk overnight, and the result is a delicious and simple treat. This recipe is also on my blog: ineedafeed.wordpress.com