- Makes 14
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
These Chicken and Chestnut Sausage Rolls are simple and a little bit different. Great to impress adult friends who will not know how easy they were to prepare.
Variations will not spoil the final product. e.g. if no chestnuts, try pecans or hazelnuts. Cut each in half for party size.
Ingredients (makes 14 )
- 1pkt Puff pastry
- 1 pkt/tray Inghams Chicken meatballs (from ALDI)
- 12 chestnuts crushed (frozen and thawed is OK, or even used chestnut puree)
- Cut each sheet of puff pastry into quarters (squares)
- lay three Inghams chicken meatballs on the edge of each cut piece of pastry. spread the meatballs along he pastry evenly Sprinkle crushed chestnuts on top of the meat
- Roll as for sausage rolls, paint the tops with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds. For party size cut each in half again. Bake for 30 min at 190 degrees until golden
- Serve hot or cold with sweet chilli sauce for dipping.