- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A super easy and very tasty chicken and corn soup!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 tsp Ginger (I just use the one in the jar)
- 2 cups Chicken stock
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 Carrots (diced)
- 2 cups Shredded chicken (I use left over roast chicken)
- 1 can Creamed corn
Notes... Great with celery added too.
- Add all ingredients except the corn into a big pot and bring to the boil.
- Add the corn. If soup is too thick add some water or extra stock.
- You can blend the soup if you want it smoother.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.