- Serves 4
- 70 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
A delicious pie that the whole family will enjoy.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1-2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Large Leek, whites sliced thinly into rings
- 1 Carrot, finely diced
- 500g Chicken Breast, diced
- 2 Zucchini, grated
- 300ml Chicken Stock
- 1 Tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry
- Heat the oil in a fry pan over a medium heat. Sauté the leek. Add the carrot to the pan, continue to sauté until both are tender and fragrant (roughly 5 minutes)
- Add chicken to the pan and seal - doesn’t have to be browned all over.
- Add the stock then the zucchini. Bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer. Leave the mix to simmer for about 30 minutes, the liquid needs to reduce right down.
- Once it has reduced down, turn off the heat and stir through the mustard and sour cream.
- Grease a pie dish and transfer the mix into the dish. Top with puff pastry, pierce pastry with a knife in a few places. Brush pastry with a little bit of milk.
- Bake at 200•C for 15 minutes or until golden.
Serve with mashed potatoes and green vegetables.