- Serves 6
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A simple, flavoursome casserole.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 3-4 Chicken breasts
- 4 slices Ham or bacon, diced
- 1 cup Fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Frozen peas
- 1 can Condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet Maggi So Tender Roast in a Bag, mixed herbs
- 3/4 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Slice chicken through the width to make thinner pieces or flatten with a mallet. Add Maggi mixed herbs and bread crumbs to make 1 cup combined. Add the water.
- Layer chicken in a casserole dish. Follow with bread crumb mix, ham/bacon, mushroom, peas and soup mix.
- Place in oven and cook for 30-35 minutes. Stand for 5 minutes before serving. Depending on how thick the chicken breast is longer cooking maybe required.
The bead crumbs and herbs are basically like a stuffing mix. You could easily add other frozen vegetables to the mix.