- Serves 4
- 2.5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
One dish casserole full of flavour and goodness !
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 cup raw arborio rice
- 5 chicken thigh fillets
- 1 pkt dry french onion soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 med onion ,chopped
- 5 medium mushrooms
- good handful spinach, washed and chopped
- 2 1/2 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
Notes... Quick and easy to prepare . Just think ahead to allow for cooking time If you don't like the spinach/ mushroom combo try different veggies. Just take into account if using zucchini and tomatoes they will produce extra liquid.
- pre heat oven to 160 deg. C Lightly grease a casserole dish and sprinkle rice evenly over the bottom of the dish
- Slice the chicken and place over the rice, sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Add the chopped onion, mushrooms and spinach
- mix the tin of soup, dry soup mix and the water , season to taste and pour this mixture over the chicken and veg.
- cook for 2 hours, covered lightly with foil Sit for 5 minutes before serving
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.