A quick and easy meal to make for a snack or dinner.
Ingredients (serves 2 | makes 2 )
- 2 Chicken breast diced
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- 1tsp Ground cumin
- 1tsp Cayenne
- 1tsp Cardamon
- 1tsp Ground coriander
- 1tsp Paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tin corn
- 1 Tin creamed corn
- Shortcrust pastry
- Puff pastry
- Oil for frying spices and chicken.
- Dice the chicken ready for cooking.
- Mix the spices together and fry for a minute.
- Cook chicken in the spices and once the chicken has browned, add corn and creamed corn.
- Cook until chicken is cooked.
- Put the pie maker on and place shortcrust pastry on the bottom and spoon in some chicken mixture and place the puff pastry on top. Cook for 9 minutes and you're ready to eat or freeze.