- Serves 2
- Makes 2
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 13 Ingredients
A quick and easy meal to make for a snack or dinner.
Ingredients (serves 2 | makes 2 )
- 2 Chicken breast diced
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- 1tsp Ground cumin
- 1tsp Cayenne
- 1tsp Cardamon
- 1tsp Ground coriander
- 1tsp Paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tin corn
- 1 Tin creamed corn
- Shortcrust pastry
- Puff pastry
- Oil for frying spices and chicken.
- Dice the chicken ready for cooking.
- Mix the spices together and fry for a minute.
- Cook chicken in the spices and once the chicken has browned, add corn and creamed corn.
- Cook until chicken is cooked.
- Put the pie maker on and place shortcrust pastry on the bottom and spoon in some chicken mixture and place the puff pastry on top. Cook for 9 minutes and you're ready to eat or freeze.
Recipe Chicken and sweetcorn pies
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.