- Makes 20
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A versatile recipe that you can alter to the different tastes of your family. Yummy little chicken and veggie rolls that are great for lunches or snacks.
Ingredients (makes 20 rolls)
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 onion finely diced
- 2 celery stalks finely diced
- 4 sheets puff pastry
- seasoning, herbs
- Gently fry the onion and chicken mince.
- Once the chicken is cooked add the carrot and celery.
- Add the seasoning (salt, pepper, stock or curry powder) and herbs (rosemary, basil or parsley).
- Cut a sheet of pastry in half. Put filling in the middle and wrap. Slice into sections as you would do for sausage rolls.
- Cook at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes (until brown). As the filling is already cooked you are only cooking the pastry.
You could add different veggies or herbs to make different variations. You could also add feta or cheese at the end just before baking.