A versatile recipe that you can alter to the different tastes of your family. Yummy little chicken and veggie rolls that are great for lunches or snacks.
Ingredients (makes 20 rolls)
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 onion finely diced
- 2 celery stalks finely diced
- 4 sheets puff pastry
- seasoning, herbs
- Gently fry the onion and chicken mince.
- Once the chicken is cooked add the carrot and celery.
- Add the seasoning (salt, pepper, stock or curry powder) and herbs (rosemary, basil or parsley).
- Cut a sheet of pastry in half. Put filling in the middle and wrap. Slice into sections as you would do for sausage rolls.
- Cook at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes (until brown). As the filling is already cooked you are only cooking the pastry.