This chicken and vegie pie is great for the whole family.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 Pies)
- 1 sheet Puff pastry
- 1 sheet Short crust pastry
- 1 Large chicken breast (diced)
- 1 handful Baby spinach
- 2 Mushrooms
- 1/2 Tomato Puree
- 1/2 Capsicum
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 Pie maker
- 2 Tbsp Whole grain mustard
- Preheat the pie maker. Then cut up the chicken, mushrooms, spinach and capsicum into small pieces and put into a large bowl and combine with tomato purée. Stir.
- Cut each sheet of pastry into 4, put the short crust pastry on the bottom of pie maker and fill with ingredients and put puff pastry on top with some sesame seeds. Do the same with the rest.
- Cook for 12 minutes or until golden. Take out of pie maker and top with whole grain mustard and enjoy.